* Use Edit Mode to add or delete cards, change the letters, text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s or customize the app for any language.
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Change the settings to display lower case letters or UPPER CASE letters using the Toggle Case settings option.
* Show the letters in black only as opposed to a different color per letter using the Toggle Case in the settings option.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from letter to letter.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
* Partial Child Lock helps ensure your child isn't making random phone calls when they play with the app. To exit the app, hit the home key. (NOTE: NOT ALL KEYS ARE LOCKED)
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your toddlers and preschoolers to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out www.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
Content rating: Everyone