Bloggers advise on personal wealth management, savings, being frugal, investing, paying debt off, smart financial decisions, money and relationships, family budget, student loans, spending habits, family values, financial freedom and sustainable life.
Total Budget Makeover for Couples also has some free extracts from the book "HOME FINANCES for COUPLES. Resolve Money Problems in Marriage and Learn Easy Steps to Manage your Family Budget".
About the book:
Wouldn't it be great if money is the one thing you never argue about?
Home Finances for Couples is a great help for a partner in a relationship, who wants to manage the family finances efficiently, move toward meeting the shared financial goals and live in financial peace with no money issues.
Ideally, both partners should read it together, but even one is enough to make a difference. Home Finances for
Couples contains 10 main chapters along with interviews, practical exercises, links to the best American and Canadian personal finance bloggers, visual illustrations and graphs.
It was inspired by Dave Ramsey's book "Total Money Makeover", but it also adds the valuable relationship advice, particularly for young couples, engaged and newlyweds.
After reading Home Finances for Couples. Resolve Money Problems in Marriage and Learn Easy Steps to Manage your Family Budget, you will accomplish at least 80% of the following:
- Give the financial health of your relationship a checkup
- Understand the fundamental values of marriage finances
- Learn how to discuss money problems with your spouse (or partner in relationship)
- Learn family budgeting and create (or improve) household budget
- Choose and apply one of the three major techniques for managing a monthly budget
- Save money by cutting unnecessary expenses
- Make the management of your family's money time efficient
- Set (or update) shared financial goals
- Learn budgeting tips and saving from real couples who are managing their money well
- Get inspired to achieve financial success for your family (that's the hardest one to promise)!
Readers need to know what will not be in this book:
- A philosophy of money and love
- How to earn a lot of money and become rich
- How to prepare for your retirement
- How to repair your broken marriage or relationship
Tags: personal finance, budget, budgeting, financial planning, financial advice, couples, wealth management, savings, being frugal, investing, paying debt off, smart financial decisions, money and relationships, family budget, student loans, spending habits, family values, financial freedom, sustainable life ,saving money , Dave Ramsey