Leadbeater had written on the energies of the Christian sacraments in "the Science of the Sacraments An Occult and Clairvoyant study of the Christian Eucharist", one of the significant works of Christian esotericism.
Bishops James Wedgewood and C.W. Leadbeater have given the Liberal Catholic Church its beautyful, truly inspiring Liturgy; their insights at the beginning of the twentieth century anticipated many of the changes which would become commonplace decades later in the Liturgy renewal that swept through Roman Catholicism and Anglicanism e.g. the vernacular, dialogue mass, restoration of the kiss of peace.
A radical reinterpretation of the context of the Eucharist seen within a theological standpoint of esoteric magic and universal salvation; it is Catholicism expressing the love of God to the full without the burdens of needless guilt and fear, and the false totem of the temporal powers of the church.
As a reference text, the Science of the Sacraments belongs on the shelf of every liberal Catholic at whatever stage of his evolution. This liturgy book is still used by many liberal and independent Catholic Churches across the world.
1. Day/Night mode
- Day (black on white), Night (white on black)
2. Change font colour
3. Change font size
4. Change Text padding
5. Auto bookmarks the last read position
6. Move to previous and next chapter
7. Bookmarks last read position in each chapter and book
8. Enable full screen mode from MENU
9. Screen capture
10. Options menu
11. Clickable table of contents
12. Contents rotate automatically (portrait/landscape)
1. App for Phones AND Tablets
2. SD Card Support
3. Toolbar (Fast Access to Common Tasks)
4. Flip pages