To take into account the fusion of IT and telecommunication and the latest developments in these fields, a multitude of terms from the fields of networking technology, internet, mobile communications technology, switching engineering and communications transmission engineering have been included.
Also modern programming languages like Java have been considered as well as recent developments in XML and HTML. National and international standards are incorporated as much as possible and also the results of the German spelling reform.
Numerous technical explanations and thousands of definitions provide a better understanding of the terms themselves. The author distinguishes clearly between the different meanings of individual terms where appropriate.
A comprehensive reference work for translators, engineers and users which has proven its worth time and again in the day-to-day working environment.
About the UniLex-App for Android
- Clear and intuitive user interface
- Automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "capital" will also find "bond capital" and "to use block capitals".
- Filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- Fast scrolling in an index list
- Hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- Display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- Two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the tablet-app
- You can try out the software for a limited time without purchasing a serial number from Acolada. After this trial interval has expired, the software ceases to function. If you want go on using the software after that, you have to purchase a serial number from Acolada.
- Offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.