The extremely up-to-date specialist terminology contains more than 43,000 entries and 55,000 translations. All entries are presented subject field designations plus numerous brief explanations.
In addition to the “classic” automotive areas such as engine, fuel system, power transmission, chassis, braking system, exhaust system, body, tyres and vehicle electrical systems, the dictionary also covers other areas such as greasing/tribology, bearings, testing, IT in vehicles, traffic and traffic control. Motorcycle and motor sports terms complete the topic areas treated.
About the UniLex-App for Android
- Clear and intuitive user interface
- Automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "distance" will also find "absolute distance" and "zoned distance protection".
- Filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- Fast scrolling in an index list
- Hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- Display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- Two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the tablet-app
- You can try out the software for a limited time without purchasing a serial number from Acolada. After this trial interval has expired, the software ceases to function. If you want go on using the software after that, you have to purchase a serial number from Acolada.
- Offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.