Here you will receive very valuable information resulting for over 35 years of teaching experience with plenty of advice and study tips on each exercise for less than $1.50 per lesson!
This is the Free edition (limited to 21 pages) of the Guitar Decoded Series by Raymond Lohengrin. It is an electronic instructional book with lots of information. This is essential information for the Solo or Classical Guitar student and it includes tabs and music notation. These lessons have been designed to help the guitar student to develop good practice habits, and to experience professional guidance from the start.
The lessons have been designed to help the guitar student to learn well and fast. Raymond Lohengrin has been teaching guitar at the Univ. of Florida for over 16 years. This material has been part of the Leisure Courses at the University of Florida for over 12 years. It includes a total of 34pages, audio samples, high quality text and music notation. It also includes several embed audio and video samples of important music for the solo guitar.
The full volume features:
Listing of guitar notation symbols
How to hold the guitar
Guide to guitar tuning
Tablature of Major and minor cords Playing chords with simple rhythms
Time signature explanation
Note values explanation
Techniques on chord shifting
Chords with root on the 6,5, and 4 strings
Sample music files within the app as well as links to audition other compositions by important guitar composers.
The introduction features a complete audio sample of Etude #7 by Mateo Carcassi performed by Raymond Lohengrin
• An electronic instructional guide with quality audio samples, clear easy to read text, guitar tabs and standard music notation.
• Pages scroll like a real book, audio player next to the music score, book marks capable and page zoom.
• You can study your piece on your phone, tablet or simply mirror your device screen on your smart TV or ChromeCast.
• Features detailed instructions or lesson on how to start playing chords and simple rhythms on the guitar.
• The piece applies an ascending pima arpeggio to a pleasant chord progression.
• With the instructions contained within this lesson or app the student will develop good study habits.
© 2015 Raymond Lohengrin