Paramahansa Yogananda (1893 – 1952), is the Indian yogi, saint and guru who introduced millions of westerners to the teachings of meditation and Kriya Yoga through his best-seller book, "Autobiography of a Yogi". Founder of the Self-Realization Fellowship (SRF).
* Over 300 carefully selected quotes
* DAILY REMINDER (receive quotes on your notification center, as much as you like)
* SHARE via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* BOOKMARK your favourite quotes
* EASY NAVIGATION (swipe right/left for another quote)
* SEARCH for words (swipe down on the main screen to reveal it)
* View read and unread quotes
* Change font type and size
* Different backgrounds for you to choose from
May you find inspiration, silence and understanding through these quotes!
If you find any bug or mistake in the app, or wish to add some new features, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Enjoy the deepest wisdom of India guiding you to have more God in your life, more divine love.
We have quotes apps of: Sri Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Mooji, Annamalai Swami, Writing. Suggest us more if you have any idea!
Personal blog: www.LiveAndDare.com