Donoll is a half ugly half handsome troll, that lives alone in the forest, so he looks to make friends and tries to speak with humans but keeps getting ignored until he met Allen, a little boy with a broken leg and a kind heart. Although Donoll is half ugly, Allen accepts Donoll as one of his best friends because he is the purest type of humans, because he is a child. This friendship takes them to a small adventure into a magical world!
The story of the two friends “ Donoll & Allen ” tells kids that no matter how people look from the outside, we should love them for the good soul inside.
Features you will enjoy
- 23 scenes illustrated with passion
- many amazing interactive moving objects
- awesome voice over and character sounds
- fantastic music, sounds and ambience
- 3 different reading modes
- for kids age 3 to 7 and all family members