Welcome to the Smartphones Application of the Supportive and End of Life Care (SELC) Course 2015.
The SELC Course is a full day program that addresses one of the toughest and most critical issues healthcare workers face every day: dealing effectively with patients and their family members at the end of life.
• Appropriate assessment and interventions to alleviate suffering at terminal stages
• Evidence based symptom management and supportive care towards the end of life
• Improve the ability of healthcare workers to support decision making of patients and family
• Communication and conflict resolution skills relevant to addressing common end-of-life issues with patients and family.
• Common controversies regarding Supportive care and End of life care.
February 26, 2015
08:00 – 17:00
IMC main auditorium
For further information and registration, kindly contact us on:
012 650 9000 ext. 4326 _ 4322 _ 4303