Thornton W. Burgess' book introduces children to the fascinating subject of bird life brilliantly realized in story fashion.
Peter Rabbit and Jenny Wren go around to the various habitats discovering the different birds. learning about their physical appearances, eating and nesting habits, and songs and calls.
Children will develop not only knowledge and a love of birds, but also a love for nature.
1. Day/Night mode
- Day (black on white), Night (white on black)
2. Change font colour
3. Change font size
4. Change Text padding
5. Auto bookmarks the last read position
6. Move to previous and next chapter
7. Bookmarks last read position in each chapter and book
8. Enable full screen mode from MENU
9. Screen capture
10. Options menu
11. Clickable table of contents
12. Contents rotate automatically (portrait/landscape)
1. App for Phones AND Tablets
2. SD Card Support
3. Toolbar (Fast Access to Common Tasks)
4. Flip pages