1. Lord, Teach us to Pray by Andrew Murray. Of all the classics on prayer, none is more helpful than this brief work. Murray never hammers, but entreats, then lovingly explains how to do what he is advocating. A Wonderful book. Full of inspiration taking you back to basics with prayer.
2. Absolute Surrender by Andrew Murray. Reading this book will help the Christian enter into a deeper maturity and understanding of a personal relationship with the Lord. "God will answer our prayers if we are totally surrendered to Him."
3. Humility by Andrew Murray. This book delivers way more than one would expect. First of all it is not that long of a book. But for many people it takes a long time to read because the points he makes on every page are so convicting. There is spiritual dynamite on the pages and so don't underestimate the transformational power in this little Book!
4. Jesus Himself by Andrew Murray., is a very short book that represents two messages. In these short but powerful messages, Murray reveals his "secret" to powerful Christian living.
5. Waiting on God by Andrew Murray. Andrew Murray is the master of devotional literature. In this devotional book he breaks a subject down into a month of daily lessons which require approximately 20-30 minutes of prayerful reading. One of the most difficult lessons of the Christian life is how to patiently wait on God.
No ads = No use of your internet bandwith after download! Cheaper than free. "Free" actually costs more due to the ads!
1. Day/Night mode
- Day (black on white), Night (white on black)
2. Change font colour
3. Change font size
4. Change Text padding
5. Auto bookmarks the last read position
6. Move to previous and next chapter
7. Bookmarks last read position in each chapter and book
8. Screen capture
9. Options menu
10. Clickable table of contents
11. Contents rotate automatically (portrait/landscape)
1. App for Phones AND Tablets
2. SD Card Support
3. Toolbar (Fast Access to Common Tasks)
4. Flip pages