The eGuide to Birds of East Africa is an interactive companion to Terry Stevenson and John Fanshawe's Birds of East Africa field guide – the essential guide for birdwatchers visiting this spectacular region. It covers Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi. This application has specific features that will enhance your birding experience.
- Hi-res images, distribution maps and detailed text descriptions of over 1300 bird species including breeding species and regular visitors.
- These images can be expanded to fill the entire width of the screen with zoom.
- Audible calls for more than 1000 bird species
- "Bird Compare" that allows you to compare two birds on the same screen.
- * A personal bird list that stores your bird sightings - including geolocation. Your list can also be exported to email.
- View the Bird Index by Common or Scientific bird names either alphabetically or taxonomically.
* Uninstalling/reinstalling the program will result in the loss of your list, it is recommended that you keep your own backup (master list) separate from the application (application provides backup/restore functionality in "My List" page)
We go out of our way to resolve customer issues, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite all users to share their comments and ideas on our forum at www.mydigitalearth.com