The Victorian Government Department of Health’s People in Health Summit on 22-23 May 2014 will bring together stakeholders from across the continuum of health education and training in Victoria.
The Summit will provide a platform to raise awareness of People in Health initiatives and play a key role in exploring the integration of workforce development pathways across the career continuum including:
• health students completing their placements;
• opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health professionals;
• the transition from graduation to employment;
• health professionals extending and broadening their skills; and
• the specialist workforce.
The People in Health Summit includes a mix of plenary, workshop and poster sessions featuring international, national and Victorian presenters.