This is the official mobile application for NASCLA Conferences. The National
Association of State Contractors Licensing Agencies (NASCLA) was founded in 1962
as a non-profit corporation in the state of Utah. The Association’s membership is
composed of agencies from states that have enacted laws to regulate the business of
"Our organization is dedicated to the mutual assistance of its members in striving for the
better regulation of the construction industry to protect the health, welfare, and safety of
the general public."
By downloading this application, you will have access to NASCLA’s annual conference
information in one central area. As an attendee this application is designed to maximize
your time and experience with the conference(s). This application will allow you to:
• View all conference information (sessions, speakers, maps, attendee profiles,
etc.) on your mobile device
• Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too!
• Build a personalized schedule and access to any session handouts
• Opt into messaging with other attendees
• Receive important conference-related notifications and updates
• Take notes on your mobile device during specific sessions with the ability to
extract the information later
• And much more!