Join Count Dracu Jr. (a friendly vampire from Toronto, Canada) as he takes you through his house and introduces you to his circle of multicultural friends: there's Frankie the Jewish Frankenstein, Raggy the Egyptian
mummy, Howie the Ukrainian werewolf, Yetinder the Indian yeti, and many more lovable characters.
Each of his friends are missing something, and you need to help them find it. Also collect all the medallions, and you'll get a chance to win a prize at the end of the game.
- Kids get to move Count Dracu Jr. through each of the rooms, transform him into a bat (by double tapping on him), as well as interact with each of Count Dracu's friends, using simple touch and drag actions.
- Meet 11 zany characters from around the globe - each with their own accent and puzzle to solve
- Teaches kids about problem solving, as well as to appreciate different ethnic accents
- Quirky animations that come to life with a touch of a finger
- Vibrant and colorful graphics and illustrations!
- Enchanting music and wacky sound-effects
- Designed for small kids -- no confusing menus or navigation. No links outside of app (complies with COPPA - Children's Online Privacy Protection act).
- If your child collects all the medallions, and reach the end of the game, they'll get a chance to win a 17" Count Dracu Plush Doll, as well as other great prizes.