Dictionary All Languages is a multi language pocket dictionary and translator application
with simple layout and easy to use.
This application has many sophisticated features and can translate upto 91 Languages.
Use voice recognition or speech recognition and text input as source sentence and translate it to another languages.
And you can use your text to voice speech on your device to listen the translation result.
Available features :
1. Support up to 91 language from 91 country including :
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu, Kazakh, Chichewa, Malagasy, Malayalam, Myanmar (Burnese), Sesotho, Sundanese, Tajik, Uzbek.
2. Native language sound spelling (Speech Translator depending on your devices / platform).
3. Native language to latin text / alphabet text (Easy to read and spelled).
4. Voice to text translation using English voice recognition engine.
5. Easy Copy and paste source and translation text.
6. Up to 91 languages translation
7. Automatic sound translation
8. Text to speech functionality (Speech Translator depending on your devices / platform).
9. Social media sharing
10. High Accuracy Translations
11. Absolutely free
12. Save your translation at translation history menu
13. Suitable for student and traveller (travel)