It can translate sentences from English to Quenya with correct grammar, in fact it's the only real elvish translator in the world! Quenya is a fictional (but functional) elvish language created by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Using special language translation technology, it really translates the meaning of a sentence, not just the words. It also has wordlists with thousands of words and their meanings.
This app is great for use with RPGs and fun just to explore!
If you're trying to learn Quenya, this app would be very helpful. It can derive verb tenses and noun cases, and contains information on both.
It's also only 0.12MB and doesn't need access to the internet to work, in fact it can't access the internet.
- Check the "What's New?" section of the main menu to see all new features.
- Unfortunately I lost a special file that verifies the app for updates, so I have to release it as a new app and people with the older one won't be notified! Tell your friends if they have it!
- Real Elvish Translator is now completely Free! No ads, no fluff, no funny business. I despise popup ads and invasions of privacy, so please Enjoy!
- This app now only supports Android 3.0 and higher because of the Action Bar up top. I'll try to add support for earlier versions soon.
- This update also adds a lot of improvements to usability. Earlier versions were clunky and tedious to quickly go through. I hope this release makes learning Elvish much easier!!!
- DO NOT USE THIS FOR A NEW TATOO!