ePlatform is the secure eBook library system developed by Wheelers, a full-service eBook lending library used in over 1000 schools and public libraries in more than 15 countries around the world.
The ePlatform app brings all the features and functionality of the web-based system to a dedicated, customizable app, personalized to each school or library. The user-friendly interface remains the same, with full search and filtering options to make finding titles simple. The app syncs with the web-based platform to allow users full offline reading.
Librarians or administrators have full control over user borrowing, with the ability to set and change settings for lending periods, number of titles able to be borrowed and more.
Users may set how their eBooks are displayed, with a range of customizable settings to alter font styles, spacing and background to personal preferences or reading challenges.
Extensive reporting is available, providing librarians or administrators with information on overall loan history, loans by title or by patron, and more.
Since launch in 2011, ePlatform is now well established with over 1000 live library/school sites in more than 10 countries around the world. The system is an ongoing expanding online eBook library, providing 160,000 titles from over 1300 publishers worldwide. This includes 30,000 New Zealand and Australian titles, the largest volume of any eBook publisher.
As well as an ever-growing inventory of titles, ePlatform continues to be developed with new features and improvements. These include a browser reader facility to allow for users’ reading online or offline directly through their browser, and dynamic settings to control screen display to assist those with reading challenges.
ePlatform is the easy, affordable way to own and loan eBooks.
Apple devices: iOS 7 or above
Android devices: 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above
For any technical questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0800 890 333 (within New Zealand) or 1800 033 057 (within Australia).
Engage with us online:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ePlatform
Twitter - https://twitter.com/eplatformebooks
• Centralised access to multiple public and school libraries, as required.
• Easy to use design for both administrators and patrons, with full search options to enable easy locating of titles.
• Compatible with all Library Management Systems.
• Fully customisable by administrators for lending settings including loan periods, reserves, number of concurrent titles able to be borrowed and more.
• Customisable display for users with the ability to change font styles, line spacing and background colour to suit personal preferences or reading challenges such as dyslexia or impaired vision.
• Extensive administrator reporting including graphical display and time-based reporting. Reports available include overall loan history, loans by title or by patron and more, all able to be downloaded and exported.