This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app and immediately access all content, no subscriptions required!
* Search thousands of prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs in authoritative medical dictionaries from industry-leading publishers.
* Clear, in-depth information on side effects, drug class, administration, treatment methods, interactions, contraindications, off-label uses, chemical makeup, generic and brand names, patient monitoring, and much more.
* User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: The perfect free drug guide for doctors, nurses, and health care consumers.
* Save unlimited bookmarks.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* View your recent searches.
* See search suggestions as you type.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Adjust font size.
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text (with supported devices).
How do we do it?
Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in Google Play.