All proceeds go to Neville Coleman Legacy. Your support is greatly appreciated.
This App will place right at your fingertips, anytime and anywhere, an outstanding selection of 518 photographs, which include colour variations, close ups and various angles, representing 239 species of Marine Flatworms found throughout the World. No web connection required.
Note: This is not a comprehensive Marine Biology App, it is purely an identification resource App with a superb selection of Marine Flatworms found throughout the world.
- Informative and Interesting Facts about Marine Flatworms
- Instructions on how to get the most out of this App
- A Species List in alphabetical order together with thumbnail images for easy reference
- A list of Marine Flatworm Families - Morphology and Information
- A Thumbnail Gallery enabling searches by visual recognition - 24 images at a glance!
- Search for Scientific Names, Authors, Dates, Families, Sizes and Colours
- Ability to tick off species and to email the list
The Apps are designed for Smartphone devices. When the Apps are viewed on larger devices the photos may not be as sharp due to size restrictions by Android.
I value your feedback. If you think there is an error or if you wish to discuss a species identification please email Jorina directly firstname.lastname@example.org in order for it to be resolved. Thank you.
We are currently producing a series of Apps in memory of Neville Coleman focusing on different Apps specializing in specific Marine Life Phylums with subjects such as Cnidarians, Molluscs, Crustaceans and Echinoderms.
The Neville Coleman Hazardous Marine Life eBook series will also be made available as Apps in the future presenting Dangerous, Venomous and Poisonous Marine Life for Smartphones.