First of all, we'd like to point out to you that this app is based on the Soldier's Blue Book - The Guide for Initial Entry Training Soldiers. That publication is available for free on the Internet. HOWEVER, THIS APP IS MORE THAN JUST A SIMPLE E-BOOK APP OR PDF FILE.
ForceReadiness.com placed the Soldier's Blue Book into its rock solid and proven M-Training System - the most advanced training system available for mobile devices. What does this mean to you?
1. Your study and test progress is tracked for each lesson in the app. You can view your study and test progress at a mere glance. E-book apps and pdf files do not track your study and test progress.
2. Highly intuitive user interface that will not leave you wanting to pull your hair out.
3. ForceReadiness.com created over 200 questions to test your knowledge! The questions are selected randomly. The questions you see in each test might be different, and/or presented in a different sequence each time you take a test.
4. The source document was manually formatted for proper display on a mobile device. No need to pinch and zoom through every page.
BOTTOM LINE - This app will help you become FAMILIAR with many of the topics you will be taught in Basic Training. Even your drill sergeants had to study the exact same information in this app when they attended Drill Sergeant School.
Specific topics include:
1. Army Transition
2. Army Values
3. Basic Combat Training/OSUT
5. Army Knowledge
6. Warrior Tasks and Battle Drills
7. Army Physical Readiness Training
8. Standards of Conduct
9. Army Resources
FORCEREADINESS.COM HAS SEVERAL ARMY APPS TO HELP GET YOU STARTED IN YOUR NEW CAREER!
keywords: US Army, Basic Training, Bootcamp, Boot Camp, Drill Sergeant, ATN, IET