You want to create a blue-white border for a garden in semi shade?
iGarten prepares customized selections for your indvidual criteria.
Plant profiles for 2000 plants and 8000 images give information about
- common and scientific names (with synonyms)
- growing habit like height, flower colour and so forth
- ornamental value of fruits, autumn colouring and so forth
- foliation (like evergreen/deciduous, ornamental leaf colour)
- site factors like aspect, soil, habitats
- plant hardiness zones
- use in floristry
Design interesting plant compositions using our multiple combination options (free selection):
- select plant groups like ferns, herbs, bulbs, etc.
- desired height
- flower colours, two choosable for colour combinations
- evergreen / deciduous plants
- flowering times
- origin (e.g. nativ in: CH, DE, AT)
- autumn colour: yellow/orange/red
- ornamental leaf: yellow/grey/variegated etc.
- ornamental bark: yellow/red/white etc.
Horticulture students, (landscape) gardeners, facility managers, janitors etc. can practise their plant knowledge with iGarten's training mode.
You have numerous options to select areas for practising, like "all herbaceous perennials" or "all ornamental grasses".
Plant information is valid for the Northern hemispheres warm temperate zone, but may vary regionally.