We understand how busy students lives are and how expensive university life can be, so Hardcover Hookup created an app to make students life easier and more affordable.
The issue with buying and reselling your textbooks to the campus book store is you pay a premium but only get 10% of the original purchase price upon reselling. While the less expensive alternative, buying textbooks online, involves long wait times and expensive shipping and duty costs.
How Hardcover Hookup works:
1. When selling a textbook, simply scan the bar code and all the textbook information will appear. No need to take a picture, write a description or provide any other textbook information; it's all provided.
2. Just type in the desired selling price and the condition of the book
3. Now everyone in your area can search for that listing
1. When buying a textbook, search by title, ISBN or scan the barcode.
2. Listing in your local area will appear with kilometres away from you.
3. Once a match has been made, chat with the seller inside the app