With more than 20 English translations of the Bible currently available, the King James Bible is still considered by many scholars to be the most influential and popular version. In 1604, King James I of England authorized the re-translation of the Bible into English. The new translation was finished in 1611, 85 years after the first English translation of the New Testament (Tyndale, 1526). The Authorized Version, or King James Version (KJV), quickly became the standard for English-speaking Protestants. Its flowing language and the rhythm of its prose have had a profound influence on the literature of the past 400 years.
• Include the Apocrypha.
• English audio text-to-speech allows the app to be read aloud to you (offline). **Audio only works with older versions of Android**
• The most influential and popular translation of the Bible.
• All OFFLINE! This Bible app is all offline, there is no need for an internet connection.
• Quick and easy navigation thanks to intuitive and organized navigation.
• Users can get to any verse in seconds.
• Searchable keywords within each book.
• Font size can be changed to meet your needs.
• Two shades of background colors for verses make it easy to read.
• Scroll through each book without having to flip a single page.
• Automatic chapter bookmark resumes when restarted.
• Landscape or portrait orientation available.
• More updates are on the way!