Andal's thirty songs contain the cardinal principles of Vaishnava dharma during the month of Marghazhi. Vaishnavas sing these songs to bring peace, prosperity and Divine Grace. Andal assumes the guise of a cowherd in these 30 verses. Andal appears intent upon performing a particular religious vow to marry the Lord, thereby obtain His everlasting company, and inviting all her girl-friends to join her. Towards the end we learn that she did not actually perform a religious rite; but is simply praying to be granted the service of the Lord for eternity. She yearns for everlasting happiness and service of the Lord.
1. Swipe left and right to goto the next and previous pashuram
2. Clicking play, plays the current pashuram in display
3. Share the Pashuram in Social Media with friends and family
4. No ads and completely free
5. Application requires internet permission only to Share the contents in Social Media. Internet is not needed to just use the application.
As always, don't forget to share it with your friends and report any bugs found while using the application.
The Thirupaavai pashurams (songs) embedded in the application are from YouTube which are hosted with Standard Public free Licence and I do not own any copy rights for these.