* Location-aware widget displays the time for any zman in green, yellow or red depending on the number of minutes remaining.
* Supports many different zmanim such as Alot (Dawn), Talit/Tefilin, Netz, Latest Shma and Tfila, Shkia and many others. Supports custom zmanim as well.
* Install multiple widgets each monitoring a different zman. Each widget can be individually customized as to zman, display, format, color and notification.
* Zmanim can be displayed for any timezone independent of the device's timezone setting.
* Notifications are sent as you transition from one stage to the next. The type of notifications is customizable for sound, vibrate and LED. Notifications can be suppressed for Shabbat and Yom Tov.
* Your choice of widget size: 1x1 or 2x1.
* Many configuration options.
* Tap the widget to display important Jewish times for the current date.
* Tap the English date to change dates and display the times for any selected date.
* Tap the Jewish Date to see a list of relevant details (e.g., Parsha, Rosh Chodesh, Yom Tov, Daf Yomi, Omer) for that date.
Feedback is welcome. Please rate the application and leave general comments in the Marketplace.
Please send email any specific comments, suggestions, and bug reports using the "Feedback" option on the Settings Screen.
Keywords: Zmanim, Jewish, Prayer, Siddur, Daven, Tefila, Minyan