★ Key Features of ClearDict
1. Combined Korean-English / English-Korean / English-English / Korean-Korean dictionary which has 350,000+ headwords
2. Pronunciation feature for headwords and selected fragment of text. To hear the pronunciation pull the card to the right. Works for mixed Korean-English text fragments.
(*Online connection might be needed depending on device settings)
3. Contextual/advanced search mode for hanja, expression, any word or grammatical construction. To activate, pull down and release the list of standard search results.
4. Search history and bookmarks. To add an article to your bookmarks, pull the card to the left.
5. Shake your device! you’ll find hidden menu. (Clear bookmarks and search history, tutorial)
★ Why ClearDict?
ClearDic looks very different from any other dictionary application you've ever used. We've spent a lot of time to find that necessary and sufficient visual minimum of details and controls. It is incredibly simple to use ClearDict, yet its powerful features come to the light only when you need them. We've expanded the database by adding national dictionaries which will be useful for both advanced learners and native speakers. We've improved advanced search algorithm so you could discover hanja meanings, words in their context and examples of grammatical structures as well as perform search in additional dictionaries.
We've used years of our development experience and took a large amount of feedback from users to design ClearDict. Your feedback had defined the new generation of the dictionary you love. Now, it’s time to meet ClearDict on Android! The way of searching words would definitely be more interesting.