Learn basic Japanese conversation and phrases which are used in everyday situations.
We presented dialogues of conversation and example sentences as well as basic Japanese grammar and sentence structures in three scripts, Romaji, Hiragana Katakana and Kanji.
Lesson 1 Pleased to See You
- I'm Lucy.
- I'm a student.
Lesson 2 What is It?
-This is a mobile phone.
-That is a hospital.
- May I see it?
Lesson 3 Where is It?
- Where do you live?
- Where is Tokyo Department Store?
- The bank is next to the station.
Lesson 4 What time?
- Excuse me. What time is it now?
- What time do Japanese banks open?
- What time will the meeting start?
Lesson 5 Go and Return
- Where are you going for the weekend?
- How do you go there?
- what time do you get back home?
Source : coscom.co.jp