The name “Jinyong” is synonymous with Chinese Martial Arts. Now, you can put on your headphones and hear the world of Jinyong come to life with Jinyong Audio books!
【Audio book profile】
Louis Cha (born in 1924) is the author of "The Legend of the Condor Heroes", and over 15 other novels. His works have been translated into ten languages around the world and are extremely prominent in countries such as Britain, France and Italy. His works have widely influenced the works of contemporary Chinese writers. Louis Cha's ability to demonstrate Chinese characters meanings is superb, and his works are excellent tools to learn the Mandarin language.
Cha's martial arts audio books have over 600 hours of recording. The set of audio books has pure Mandarin pronunciation, and respects the original content. Martial arts and Chinese culture enthusiasts will appreciate the audio versions. We believe that using audio books to study Mandarin and learn Chinese culture will become very popular among western audio book listeners.
A List of Louis Cha's 15 Books
1. Book and Sword: Gratitude and Revenge
2. Sword Stained with Royal Blood
3. The Legend of the Condor Heroes
4. Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain
5. The Return of the Condor Heroes
6. Other Tales of the Flying Fox
7. Swordswoman Riding West on White Horse
8. Blade-dance of the Two Lovers
9. Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre
10. Requiem of Ling Sing
11. Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils
12. Ode to Gallantry
13. The Smiling, Proud Wanderer
14. The Deer and the Cauldron
15. Sword of the Yue Maiden
【Contact Info】‣ E-mail：email@example.com