When you come to speak to an audience for the nth time this app will allow you to bring up the audience name, and a list of all material you have not yet shared with them.
This app was primarily written for story tellers, but can be used to track any kind of talk or message.
The maintains a list of stories/talks, and allows the user to order them in a number of different ways and filter them appropriately. After giving a talk, simply go to the stories you have told and record that you have told them to the audience.
The next time you come back. Use the brain button, and bring up the list of all of the stories/talks you have not told this group.
- Simple human readable '(xml based) file format easy to transfer between computers.
- Easily add new audiences and stories and record tells.
- Quickly view every time you have told a story, along with how you thought it went each time.
- Quickly view every story/talk you have told to and audience, along with how you though each time went
- Special Queue system for stories/talks to remind you which ones need the most practice.
- Easy to use menu system.
- No Adverts. However I hope you will like the demo enough to buy the full version.
- File system access.
The main file can be saved as a shared preference (internally to the app) or on the file system. This makes it easy for you to transfer your data from one device to another, and edit the files directly with an xml based file format.
- No other permissions required
PRO VS LITE
The lite version allows the user to add up to 10 audiences and 10 stories. If the file already has more, the app will still work. It will only display a maximum of 10 storied at a time, however using the filter you can see every story/talk.
If you run the program with more than 10 stories or audiences they will not be lost however you will not be able to see more than 10 in a list.
(Yes this allows for a workaround by editing the main.taml file directly to add audiences yourself, then come back into the app, hopefully you will consider buying the full app anyway)
The pro version sets no such limits. Both apps work in the same folder, so if you begin with the lite version, your data will be accessed by the full version immediately.