Media+ eReader App is a craftily and painstakingly developed App for professionals, scholars, and book lovers. Media+ eReader is an optimised eBooks rendering App, developed for iOS7 and Android 4.0 (and above) platforms (Windows platform coming soon), with animated page flipping experience, which gives the users maximum reading pleasure.
Media+ eReader App has features such as:
• Book Shelf: Nicely designed and arranged newsstand and bookshelf for easy identification and selection of your favourite books and magazines.
• Word Search: This feature enables users to search for specific words within the book that the App has opened. This feature enable professionals like lawyers to search for their favourite cases, government gazettes, and other cross-referencing words within their law reports and journals.
• Author and Title Search: The feature enables users to search for their favourite authors and book titles available on the Newsstand and the Bookshelf.
• Note Taking: A special feature for professionals, scholars and books lovers to take note whilst reading/studying their favourite books. This is an essential tool for taking notes in classrooms, courtrooms, and other locations conveniently. Users have easy access those notes anytime and anywhere.
• Table of Content: This is another exciting feature of this App, which enable users to navigate around their favourite books. Just at a tap/click, the users can jump from the front over of their book to their desired page or chapter.
• Bookmarks: This feature empowers users to bookmark their favourite page and that page is stored specially, and the user can easily recall the bookmarked page anytime and anywhere.
• Multimedia and Hyperlinks: This is another exciting feature of the Media+ eReader App, which enable users read and reference any book with hyperlinks and also play any multimedia icon embedded within the journal or magazine. This is ideal for magazine and newspaper publishers.
• Other Features: Such as text highlights/underline/strike-through, thumbnail views, page control, zoom in/zoom, and document annotation.