Happy Readers brings imagination to life for kids aged 3 + to immerse themselves in the story book experience! Using the app, kids can even create their own stories, by adding their own words and sound effects and saving their story in their personal library.
Share the experience with family and friends, kids can enjoy narratives for the first time or create their own personalised stories.
Download the Happy Readers app and try the following 3 titles:
1. The Lonely Crow
2. The ABC Book of Animals and Other Stuff
3. A Home for Humphrey
During the promotional period, if you purchase a Happy Meal® and select the digital book option, you will receive a unique Happy Readers code that will enable you to unlock a new digital book from a selection of titles on the Happy Readers app. While stocks of Happy Readers codes last for a limited time only.
Some key things to note:
1. It is recommended Happy Readers is downloaded using a Wi-Fi connection
2. Happy Readers has no in-app purchases
3. Happy Readers can be used without purchase from McDonald’s
4. User information is not stored by McDonald’s
5. Once a digital book has been downloaded, it can be accessed with the internet connection disabled.
6. The app does not prompt users to access the internet or share content online.
*Happy Readers app and digital books are available to download until 30th September 2015. Search “Happy Readers” on the App Store or on the Google Play Store. Under 18’s must have the consent of a parent or guardian to download and use the Happy Readers app.
*Happy Readers digital books range in file size from 15mb - 25mb and might use your mobile data allowance, we recommend downloading over a WiFi network.
DORA © 2015 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TMNT © 2015 Viacom Overseas Holdings C.V. All Rights Reserved. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom Overseas Holdings C.V.
ANGRY BIRDS © 2015 Rovio. MLP © 2015 Hasbro.