Approximately 400 multiple-choice questions with detailed answer explanations cover frequently tested topics in anatomy and embryology, including clinical topics addressed in Moore, Clinically Oriented Anatomy and Sadler, Langman's Medical Embryology.
Readers will find USMLE-style clinical vignette questions as well as content review questions. The book is heavily illustrated with anatomical images, clinical images that portray signs and symptoms, and radiological images including ultrasounds, PET scans, MRIs, CT scans, and X-rays.
- Easy to use UI and navigation
- Browse and search functions
- Quizzing - test your knowledge of each section
- Track your progress and scores overall and for each section
- Create flashcards for quick review and sharing
- Share with friends and family via social media and email
- Adjustable text size for easier reading
Increase your knowledge of Anatomy and Embryology today!