*****The Official, Authorized version of Habit 3: Put First Things First" by Stephen Covey*****
In "Habit 3: Put First Things First" Stephen R. Covey explores the idea of Habit 3 the habit of integrity and execution. It’s where we put our plans into action and follow through on them with integrity. I put important things first. Highly effective people resist the urge to put urgent things first. They have a habit of prioritizing what is important and saying no to less important things.
Habit 3 is about life management: Your purpose, values, roles, and priorities. What are "first things?" First things are those things you, personally, find of most worth. If you put first things first, you are organizing and managing time and events according to the personal priorities you established in Habit 2.
* Complete text and streaming video all in one handy app
* Scroll through the app intuitively and navigate to your favorite chapters with ease.
* Search by keyword or key concept to help polish up your understanding.
* Create flashcards of your favorite quotes and access them quickly and easily for reference.
* Adjustable text sizing for easier reading
* Share with friends and family using social media features
Start prioritizing your life today to stay focused on your plans and dreams.