In Work Thich Nhat Hanh adapts ancient Buddhist practices to modern life and helps readers make fulfilling choices about livelihood and ethical work. Full of life-coaching advice, Work suggest new mindful models of leadership and encourages us to carefully examine our everyday choices, so that we can contribute to a work environment free from stress and tension, regardless of the circumstance.
"Work is a practical handbook for those who seek sanity and serenity at work. I love the beautiful simplicity of his teachings and the clarity they produce in my mind." - BJ Gallager
- Clean, easy to use interface with simple navigation
- Browse the content or search by keyword
- Adjustable text sizing for easy reading
- Create flashcards of your favorite content for easy reference and sharing
- Share with family, friends, and coworkers via social media and email
"Practical, wise, and deeply compassionate, Work offers us a path for discovering the joy and inspiration that lies at the very heart of our household, livelihood, and daily routines." - Michael Carroll