Designed for learners of both Greek and English, it provides a wealth of information about both languages. The Collins Greek Dictionary is invaluable for work, home, or office use.
Collins Greek-English Dictionary
• Compiled and illustrated by thousands of real-language examples from a corpus of modern Greek.
• The most frequent Greek words are covered in depth and usage notes are given throughout the text.
• In-depth coverage of the most important Greek words.
Collins English-Greek Dictionary
• Accurate translations and in-depth treatment of the most frequently used words in English help guide learners to the most appropriate translation.
• Clear layout ensures that the learner finds the information they need quickly and easily.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.