Completely updated to include all the latest vocabulary, the Concise Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary contains over 175,000 words and phrases, and 290,000 translations. Easy to use, with a clear layout, it features fun and informative cultural notes on life and living in the Italian-speaking world.
* Authoritative coverage of over 175,000 words and phrases, and over 290,000 translations
* Comprehensive English-Italian and Italian-English dictionary with new words and phrases added for both English and Italian
* Quick and easy to use
* Brand new cultural notes on life and living in the Italian-speaking world
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
* A quick search of words while you type.
* A 'fuzzy filter' when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
* A wild card search function (*) which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
* Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
* History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
* Discover more about language with the special language notes.
* See words in context with example sentences.
* 'Word-of-the-day' feature with homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products