A medium-sized dictionary with around 270,000 keywords, phrases and translations.
Who can benefit in particular from this app?
Everyone who has to continually look up French or English terms in everyday life, in their spare time or even in their job.
This is a fully functional TRIAL!
About the contents:
* Current and comprehensive vocabulary containing around 115,000 keywords and phrases and more than 155,000 translations
* Bi-directional: English => French and French => English
* Including many new words and phrases from the areas of computers, Internet and entertainment
* Includes both British and American styles of English
What can the app do?
* Looking up words in the installed dictionaries is possible via the standard phone search function.
* Easy search function: Don't worry if you're not sure how to spell a word - the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for.
* Jump from one language direction to the other with just one click: from English => French to French => English and vice versa. Access linked entries, equally with just one click
* Word of the day widget displays a random entry from the dictionary daily.
* Installation on memory cards
A search tool
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections