The African Hunter Shot Placement Guide is a very useful tool for any hunter around the world regardless of the weapon of choice.
This beautifully illustrated guide offers the hunter/user the following:
- Shot Placement and Formatted Data images depicting vitals and skeleton, detailed information, hunting records and hunting notes and tips for 20 of Africa's popular animals (Blesbok, Blue Wildebeest, Buffalo, Crocodile, Eland, Elephant, Gemsbok, Giraffe, Hippo, Imapala, Klipspringer, Kudu, Leopard, Lion, Sable, Springbok, Tsessebe, Warthog, Waterbuck and Zebra)
- A series of screens to capture, maintain and view every hunt the hunter/user wishes to record
- A series of screens to capture, maintain and view every weapon the hunter/user wishes to record
- A series of screens to capture, maintain and view some personal information of the hunter/user
- The images are all fully zoomable and viewable in both portrait and landscape view