Tafsir al-Jalalain (Arabic : Tafsir al Jalalayn تفسير الجلالين , literal meaning: "the interpretation of two Jalals") is a book of famous commentary of the Quran , which was originally developed by Jalaluddin al Mahalli in 1459, and then continued by Jalaluddin as- Suyuti, his student in 1505. This interpretation book is generally regarded as a classic interpretation of Sunni books which many used as a reference, because it is considered easy to understand and is comprised of only one volume alone.
- Complete Tafseer book translated in Indonesian language
- Can change text font size
- Day and night reading mode
- Easy and quick index navigation
- Select Tafseer for any Surah (Chapter) or Ayah (Section) of Koran
- Auto Bookmark (Last read topic)
- No internet or online connection required for reading
- Designed for both Android mobile phones and tablets
- Read anywhere and anytime
Note: This free Malay App is supported by Ads. Jazak Allah Kheir.