Future-oriented smart book in augmented reality
• Look at realistic pictures
• Read interesting texts
• Experience realistic animals through augmented reality
○ What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality is computer technology that brings virtual reality to the real world. It is an excellent smart educational technique that is used by the Ministry of Education and other advanced countries. NMBANIMAL3D is a book combined with augmented reality. Living animals appear in 3D when you point your smartphone or tablet PC at the book.
○ NMBANIMAL3D Book
• When you open the book, different stories of animals will start.
• You will see various plant eaters and meat eaters.
• All the books are realistically designed and based on the latest scientific research.
• The books have high-quality 3D illustrations and images.
• The animals were chosen based on research into children’s preferences.
• Twelve animals are included: Elephant, Hippopotamus, Zebra, Giraffe, Leopard, Lion, Tiger, Camel, Deer, Fennec Fox, Panda, Polar Bear.
○ 3D Augmented Reality App
Experience the augmented reality program yourself.
• Move the animals where you want.
• Feed and hear the animals.
• Do fun activities such as looking at the animal habitats, comparing animal sizes, and doing puzzles.
• Take pictures of you with the animals in a background you create.
• Watch animal videos.
○ Requirements for smart terminals
- Android Version 2.2 or higher
- iOS Version 4.3 or higher
○ NMBANIMAL3D App Testing
1. Go to http://alzzam.co.kr/test/nanmee/animal/testpage.html. Download or print the test images.
2. Install NMBANIMAL3D application.
3. Start the application and if you view the images you've downloaded or printed through your phone's camera, you can watch 3D content.