* 300+ verses
* Verses are classified into nine categories
* Designed with readability in mind
* Easy browsing through verses
* Share each quote with your friends!
* Choose quotes as favorites!
* Completely Free!
Chanakya was an Indian teacher, philosopher and royal advisor. Originally a professor of economics and political science at the ancient Takshashila University, Chanakya managed the first Maurya emperor Chandragupta's rise to power at a young age.
Neetishastra (Chanakya Neeti) is a treatise on the ideal way of life, and shows Chanakya's deep study of the Indian way of life. Chanakya also developed Neeti-Sutras (aphorisms – pithy sentences) that tell people how they should behave.