To be a leader in Advocacy, inclusion, and empowerment for persons with disabilities in the United Arab Emirates and the Arab world.
We strive to reduce the causes of various disabilities through early intervention and community outreach. We are advocates aiming at the inclusion and empowerment of persons with disabilities through education, rehabilitation, and job placement to shape independent, self-reliant individuals in society.
1. Empowerment through direct services of education, therapy, and rehabilitation in addition to job placement.
2. Working to reduce the causes of disability with early diagnoses and intervention through Early Intervention Center to protect the society on the implications of disability.
3. Awareness and public education on disability issues through mass media.
4. Providing social services through connecting with the various sectors of the society such as schools, hospitals, public and private institutes, and others.
5. International cooperation with institutes working in the field of disability to support SCHS efforts in reaching its goals.
Main activities and events
1. Al Amal Camp.
2. The summer camp for the siblings of the disabled and their friends.
3. Used Book Fair.
4. Al Manal Forum.
5. Harmony day.
6. SCHS closing ceremony.
7. Informative campaigns: (Week of Early Intervention, White Cane Day, Week of Mental Disability, Week of The Arab Deaf, Week of The Arab Autism, Week of Physiotherapy, and Day of Occupational Therapy).
SCHS has great concern to lectures and conferences because it is effective in raising awareness and providing support and motivation to individuals, institutions, and bodies.