Set on a tropical island where Robinson Crusoe found himself after a terrible storm at sea, we follow his life and adventures far away from civilization. A novel which has inspired countless imitations and adaptations, remains one of the most original and inspiring stories in the English language.
About Daniel Defoe
Daniel Defoe was an English trader, writer, journalist and spy. As the founder of the English novel and a pioneer of economic journalism he wrote substantial number of books, pamphlets and journals on various topics including politics, crime, religion, marriage, psychology and the supernatural. Daniel Defoe is most famous for his novel The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe (ISBN: 9781909175174 paper back, ISBN: 9781909175181 ebook), and The Further Adventures of Robinson Crusoe (ISBN: 9781909175198 paper back, ISBN: 9781909175204 ebook).
• Integrated fully functional book App with book content, book reader navigation and configuration features
• Book content loads with the App and is available on the device at all times even when offline
• Book App offers natural look and feel to book reading experience
• Switch between day or night time reading to illuminate the screen automatically without the need for external lighting
• Configure colour of your pages and how they flip or scroll on your screen
• Choose appropriate font size for your perfect reading experience
• The App will remember when you finished reading last time or use bookmarks to remember specific locations in the book
• Easy access to each chapter via menu navigation feature (click catalogue in the app menu)
• Search the book using key words, phrases or lines (click more in the menu and then search)
• Define font size, line space, font colour and background (click main app menu, more, config)