Join our 150.000 active app users throughout Europe:
"My studies will be less stressful now that I can listen to my texts in the textbooks."
"Thank you for a service that for me has become a revolution. Finally I can read every night before I go to sleep!"
"❤ It´s super! I am very glad it's there and it has made many things easier in my student life. Thanks!"
“Thank you for a really good app which has made good books more accessible.”
“Thanks for widening my world.“
• Read audio books from your device or online bookshelf
• Read online (streaming) or download and read later offline
• Designed for persons with reading impairment (blind, low vision and dyslectic)
• All audio book formats: DAISY 2.02, DAISY 3, EPUB3 and MP3
• Navigate by page, heading, sentence or time interval
• Share bookmarks online between your devices!
• Search within a book while reading
For a full feature list see . Your library not yet in Online Daisy?
How to get access to your books
• Transfer a book to the download folder on your device and it will appear directly on the device bookshelf.
• Connect to your library's online bookshelf by setting your username and password to its online service. Online Daisy currently connects to NOTA in Denmark and Vision Australia with many more connections to come.
We'd be happy to connect Online Daisy to your library, please contact us: . Online Daisy is also available as white label app that can be branded to suit your requirements.
Your library not yet in Online Daisy?