Get ready to download: it works offline that is only one time download and later on, no need of internet connection.
Here's how to use it:
1- Hold and select the word you'd like to get the definitions/meaning.
2- Select the Copy button in the menu/Action Bar.
3- And your meaning will be shown as pop up / toast on a screen.
4- Pop up is visible until user closes it.
5- You can also hear the pronunciation of word directly from that pop-up window.
6- Add any word to your Favorite and increase your vocabulary.
* More than 450000 words
* Get an instant definition of any word. Simply select the word and then click on the copy button, and its meaning/definition will be displayed over currently visible application at instant.
* Pronunciation from pop up and depth search i.e search within the search, just select and copy.
* Now you can delete any word from database.
* You can dismiss the pop up on your own that is no time limitation to display it.
* Delete Entries from your Recent List
* Enable / Disable the pop up function
* Depth search is also provided i.e. find the meaning of any word from the definition to any depth.
* Text to Speech is available, i.e. you can easily get the pronunciation of any words simply by selecting and copying the word.
* Compatible with Browsers, mail, Moon+ Reader, WhatsApp and all others
* Fast as it is offline dictionary. (Internet connection is not required).
* The application gets started automatically during the booting up of the device, and works from the background. This feature can also be turned on/off from the settings of the main application.
* User can also look up for the definition of any word, just like any other dictionary application.
* You can also add a new word of our choice with your own sense of understanding.
* Customize the dictionary by adding new words and/or modifying the definition of existing words.
* A list of recently searched word for quick references.
* Favorite word list, where you can group the words for improving your vocabulary.
Please send your request and feedback to us on "firstname.lastname@example.org"