Top 10 iTunes app, now on Play!
Being a babysitter is the ultimate "Role Model" position. Working in a family's home adds a level of responsibility that other jobs may not have. Babysitters have the unique opportunity to positively influence children in their own surroundings. Everyone has memories of their childhood babysitter. By making your babysitting jobs fun, you will become that unforgettable babysitter in that child's memory.
Our Babysitting guide covers everything needed to provide a professional and complete caregiving service. It offers important safety information and very useful tips for Babysitters, Nannies, other caregivers and parents too - all local on your phone! (no internet needed)
There are even sections covering important basic first aid!
• Getting Ready
• Getting a Job
• Communicating with Parents
• Ground Rules
• Preventing Problems
• Discipline – Rules, Biting, Hitting, Sharing
• Discipline – Losing, Tantrums, Whining
• Separation Anxiety
• Changing Diapers
• Crying Baby
• Bathing and Bedtime
• Newborns (birth – 6 months), Playing, Feeding, Bathing, Bedtime
• Older Babies (6 – 12 months) - Playing, Feeding, Bathing, Bedtime
• Toddlers (1 – 3 years), Feeding, Dressing, Bathroom, Bathing, Bedtime
• Preschoolers (4 – 6 years), Feeding, Bathing, Bedtime
• Fun & Games – Rules, Cooking Recipes
• Basic First Aid
• Stings and Bites
• Cuts, Scrapes & Heavy Bleeding
• Nosebleeds and Bumps
• Minor Burns and Fever
• Choking Child
• Choking Infant
• CPR – Child *NEW*
• CPR - Infant *NEW*
• CPR – Open Airway *NEW*
With over 75,000 hard-copies in print we've been delivering content for years that is reliable, concise and always bang-on to the point.
Having this guide on your phone you will give parents high confidence you are prepared, well organized and will do a great babysitter job!
Like all our 'phoneflips', this lightweight application has NO ADS, NO IN-APP Purchases, never needs an internet connection (Offline Access!) and wont take up much space on your device!
For hard copy versions of this product please visit: http://www.flipperguides.com/
Keywords: babysitter, babysitting, safety, caregiving, first aid