Number 1 in the number of tie knots - now has 20 knots!
10'000'000 know and use it!
Many people would agree that making a tie is a big problem because we use them quite rarely. The new app How To Tie a Tie is a real life-saver for you if you don’t know how to knot ties. If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots.
This app will turn this problem into a pleasure. There is a tie knot for any occasion and for any taste: wide or narrow, large or small, symmetric or asymmetric, necktie or bowtie. The descriptions of the knots will tell you everything about their shapes, sizes, virtues and drawbacks. The 3D Animated step-by-step instructions are wonderfully easy to follow: you don’t have to rack your brain about special symbols and schemes with arrows
• CLEAR and EASY – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won't need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
• great choice of popular tie knots
• more than 20 knots (12 for free) and folds help you look respectable on any special occasions of your life
• intuitive user interface - nothing disturbs you from tying a pretty tie-knot from the first time.