Daily Duas is a completely free and ad-free Islamic app which aims to provide a small presentation of some important Duas which may serve as a benefit and/or as a reminder to all Muslims.
The primary features of the Daily Duas app are:
1. All Duas come strictly from the most authentic sources available to us; i.e., the Qur`an and the Sahîh Sunnah of the Prophet (salla Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).
2. A concise but somewhat comprehensive guide on Duas which explains the conditions and etiquette required when making Dua, reasons why Duas may not get answered, and sound advice on things which may be done in order to get the desired response to Duas.
3. All Duas are verified authentic and list clearly the sources of said Dua including book, volume, and Hadîth numbers, as well as additional sources. The sources may be checked and verified via different channels such as the authentic texts.
4. For the most part, all Duas are presented in Arabic with the English translation added as well. Some Duas also have the transliteration added. It is wajib (obligatory) to learn the Duas in their original Arabic since the best speech comes from Allah subhanahu wa Ta`ala and His Messenger (salla Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).
Insha'Allah Ta`ala, i will try to keep it updated.
Daily Duas is intended to insha'Allah Ta`ala, give Muslims with Android devices, an easy way in which to study, learn, and put into action, the best Duas.
*** Updates in this version of Daily Du’â’s include the following:
1. Share: The ablity to share the Daily Du’â’s app with family, friends, and colleagues has been added so that the ‘Ilm (knowledge), and the importance, the virtues, and the hikmah (wisdom) of du’â’s may inshâ'Allâh Ta`âla, be spread and taught to those seekers of knowledge and those sincerely interested in improving their practice of their dîn (religion).
2. Favorites: A feature that while simple, it may inshâ'Allâh Ta`âla, serve as a tool in helping the user to study selected du’â’s, by allowing him/her to save and view their favorite du’â’s for easy access at a later time.
3. Search: A keyword-based search feature that allows the user to search for du’â’s by either entering a keyword (e.g., Rubb), entering a letter (e.g., k), or by not entering any keyterm at all, but simply pressing the "Search Button" to display all entries in the database.
4. Menu: An app-wide "menu" system has been added to facilitate navigating throughout the app. It was a necessary addition over version 1.0's "simplistic" but effective approach, because of the additions that have been made to the app. Inshâ'Allâh Ta`âla, this will allow access to all areas of the app, from any area of the app.
5. UI/UX: Some minor modifications have been made to address User Interface and User Experience issues, that inshâ'Allâh Ta`âla, will provide greater ease-of-use and a better overall look to the app.
6. Arabic Text Size: The size of the Arabic text has been made bigger, and inshâ'Allâh Ta`âla, clearer and easier to read.
For support, feedback or, comments, please send e-mail. NOTE: Before you leave comments, remember what you are -- Muslim -- and also remember that all that you do or say is supposed to be done seeking Allah's rewards only. At the very least, if you must leave comments, try to leave comments which may benefit us all, and fear Allah as He should be feared. Jazak Allahu khairan.