The United Nations Capital Development Fund has gone mobile with a new tablet publication that shares the outcomes from a consultation meeting that brought together southern market leaders in financial inclusion to identify a regional approach with South-South forms of cooperation in expanding financial inclusion in the ASEAN region.
Key features include:
• a synthesis of gaps and priorities identified in countries
• interactive map of the ASEAN region
• interactive graphs and tables with supply and demand data
• interactive display of a strategic programme of work for the region
• links to UNCDF social media accounts